Wednesday, April 22, 2026

I've Been Granted to Submit Logo Requests

So, I have expressed my interest in submitting logo requests to the YouTube channel that is known for covering logos of all media. Then I was given the permission to submit requests. Let's jump right in.

I'm back with a new post that I felt obligated doing. I am aware that there is a turn-based JRPG and its nuances. The post where I can do a deep dive on it is almost done and will be posted very soon. But what I want to mention now, though, is a bit of a shoutout about a YouTube channel called Broken Saw. This is a logo-based channel and I know you loved them. They are known for covering logos in TV shows, video games, movies, bumpers and movie and game trailers.

Why I'm telling you about this is because I was granted permission to drop submissions in a document that contains links/requests for logos after expressing my interest in submitting requests for logos in video games, the ones that I'm mostly into. The section has requests, with new ones being at the bottom. If you scroll through them, you'll see my requests that has the signature of my screen name "KnockDownJoe." If you see my signature, they are my logo requests. However, there is a limit of 10 submissions per user, so I can't exceed it as the 11th one and beyond are gonna be put on the On Hold section. Submissions can also be done as anonymous, but I prefer to put my screen name on them.

You see, I am a video game extraordinaire. There was a point of time when the sixth generation era consoles came out. The era became a sweet spot for a lot of third-party titles and games I have played. But logos have been my favorite part in video games. This doesn't apply to the sixth generation games, but also games in later eras. That's why I have expressed my interest in submitting logos in video games.

I'll be using IGDB for citation of older and most recent games. It is a video game database that collects data from older and more recent game titles. This is the data I can find when it comes to older titles. The separate document currently has a lot of requests that I have planned to submit so here's the link below.


Broken Saw has fulfilled my requests of two videos that I'm going to show you here.

From Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi:


From WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2008 (PS3 version):


But this is just the beginning. The future document updates over time as I add more of them and put them in the main document. I have a lot of them, but I look specifically at games with the deep logo flows, cinematic and plain logo flows that take place before or after the copyright and trademark notice screens with logos on them. There are a lot of requests I am planning to submit, so I decided to list the following games with the best logo flows I have planned to submit to Broken Saw.

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe:

I have to make this the first thing to talk about because on the post about video game violence, I talked about this game and its content that led to getting a T rating. This game has the best logo flow of Midway, WB Interactive Elements, DC Comics, Unreal Technology. Beast, Turtle, DivX and GameSpy. However, it would be the final Mortal Kombat game of the franchise under the Midway umbrella before their liquidation allowed Warner Bros. to acquire all of their assets, including Mortal Kombat.

Super Dragon Ball Z:

For those of you who don't know what Super Dragon Ball Z is, it's a cel-shaded fighting game that features a handful of Dragon Ball Z characters and unique movesets for each character. Now, I remember playing this game back in the day when the games were in the golden age of Atari. Plus, this is among one of the Dragon Ball games to have the best logo flow of Atari, Funimation, Okra Tron 5000, Bandai Namco, Craft & Meister, Sofdec and ADX. If this game comes to PlayStation Plus, it'll make the FGC who played this game back in the day happy.

Ultra Street Fighter IV:

I'll be the first to say that I played any of the Street Fighter IV games, but never played the Ultra release. But it does have the best logo flow, but different by version. How it goes is the order of Capcom, Dolby Digital, Criware and Autodesk Gameware Scaleform. The console version has the Other Ocean logo while the PC version has the NVIDIA logo. Both versions have the best logo flows overall and I'm submitting both versions.

007: Tomorrow Never Dies:

This is a game that I remember playing back in the day when I was a kid. A Nintendo 64 version was planned, but it was scrapped due to memory limits, which is why the logos in the N64 version of third-party games lacked animation, rendering it exclusive to the PS1. It's because the game discs have more space than the N64 game cartridges. There's the logo flow of Killer Game, Black Ops Enterainment, MGM Interactive and Tommy Tallarico Studios. This has the best logo flow. We never had a James Bond game on PlayStation Plus yet, but I think we can see it come to light one day in preparation of the upcoming new game to welcome James Bond back into the gaming realm after his 14-year hiatus since Legends came out.

The only thing about this is that you would hear the lion on the MGM logo, see Black Ops Entertainment come together and break and explode into pieces and see the "Audio by" fading in and the three rectangles putting together to make the Tommy Tallarico Studios and have the male narrator read it. It's really the best. 

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3:

Currently, logos for Budokai 1 and 2 are on there, but not Budokai 3 yet because I'm submitting this to fill in the database with the best logo of Atari, Funimation Productions, Ltd., Bandai, Dimps, Sofdec and ADX. The difference is the Bandai logo not seen on the previous two entries. The Atari logo appears and leaves the symbol visible. The previous two games don't have that.

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric:

So far, I have requests for games that never released on Nintendo consoles, but this is the only game that was exclusively released on the WiiU to be one of the games I'm submitting. I pretty much enjoyed the game. It was alright, but not the best. However, it genuinely has the best logo flow of SEGA, Big Red Button Entertainment, IllFonic, CryEngine, Bink Video, Autodesk Gameware Scaleform and Criware. The game's copyright and trademark notice screen has the last three logos together.

These are the games with the best logo flows I have planned to submit to Broken Saw. I have most of them that takes place within the 6th generation era of gaming that became the golden age of gaming. There is one video that covers the best logo flow.

From Constantine:



Constantine is a game that has the best logo flow of six pages. Dolby Pro Logic II being the cherry on top shown that it is the PS2 version as original Xbox versions would use Dolby Digital and it doesn't have to be sound equipment as it is used on video games also. There is a THQ logo at the beginning to indicate that it is one of the THQ games. I think THQ might be why the 6th and 7th generation eras of gaming had to be the best since they were known for many licensed games we all love and for the wrestling games.

But nothing can beat this game that truly has the best and an excellent logo flow within the 6th generation of gaming...

From 50 Cent: Bulletproof:


50 Cent: Bulletproof has an excellent logo flow that contains not just game logos, but also logos of five American record labels. It takes place after the notice screen you won't see. There's a two-second pause between the logo flow and the game's intro. What makes it excellent is that there are cinematic logos, silent logos of American record labels and the silent logos of three integrations.

There is one catch. If you're planning on posting gameplay videos or do a Let's Play series of this game, be sure to turn the music off to avoid getting a copyright strike because there are copyrighted music on there since 50 Cent is a rapper who is playing Balrog in the upcoming new Street Fighter movie. I never played Bulletproof because it was an M-rated game and I was too young to play M-rated games on that time when the 6th generation consoles came out. The game was extremely violent and can cause nightmares.

If you're willing to submit logo requests to Broken Saw, the channel's about section has the steps to follow. Here's the link to Broken Saw's channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment