Sunday, August 24, 2014

Do you have a taste for Tales of series?

After the traditional release of Tales of Xillia 2, I have my tastes for Tales of series. It may be a tragedy, but it's one of Namco's JRPGs that you will not hate. I know most people loved the series and I do, a lot! Now, what next is going to be Tales of Hearts for the Vita. However, it's a GameStop exclusive so, I won't be able to rent it.

Next year, we're going to see Tales of Zestiria. So far, more info revealed about the game. The battle system in ToZ is a lot .hack//G.U. because instead of fighting monsters, you will be fighting monsters on the spot you're on during the outside of combat. Also, you can fight monsters on the narrow spots. The narrower the spot, the harder it gets. It's going to come out next year since it's celebrating Tales of's 20th anniversary. If you had a taste for it, then I'll be satisfied. That is after that tragic part on Xillia 2. Although it didn't hold me off until Eliza releases on Skullgirls Encore, but I enjoyed it to death like I did on the original and gotten most of the jobs and the elite monsters.

That made me want to put the other games on hold for it. Now, as stated, there will be more Tales of series to come. The taste for Tales of series moves on as we get more. We will always appreciate your series, Namco Bandai.

No comments:

Post a Comment