Thursday, September 17, 2015

Returning to GoAnimate soon!

After the first three months of this year, my GoPlus was expired and it's no longer there due to the lack of popularity and such. But the good news is, I'm returning to GoAnimate soon because I now have a debit card! Soon, I'm going to return to GoAnimate continue making more videos that has the characters in my collection. As of right now, I'm currently coming up with ideas for my new videos, as well as the ones that are CollegeHumor-style, or maybe Dorkly-style.

Now, with that being stated, more characters will be made, and I'll show you what characters I made after I subscribed to a GoPublish plan, when my debit card reaches a certain balance. In the meantime, here's a video of my logos of GoAnimate that represent what characters from the companies I have and what characters that will be made and my fake copyright screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment