Wednesday, December 2, 2015

An Award for Making Indivisible Happen

It has been an honor that I have decided to give you guys a special award to show how proud I am for being able to make Indivisible happen. This award is a screenshot below with a lively touch.

This screenshot represents an award for making Indivisible happen with your blazing perseverance in funding to the goal. It has Ajna with the Incarnations Zebei, Razmi, Tungar, Dhar, Thorani, Kushi, Altun, Naga Rider, Phoebe, Antoine, George, Nuna, Yan, Baohzai, Lanshi, Tatanka, Toko, and Leilani in this lively accolade. Those were the Incarnations I captured for the daily breakdown, except for Leilani, of course. That being stated, the Indivisible Incarnation Daily Breakdown will continue soon, but I don't know if there will be more Incarnations to be revealed beyond this current point.

As an award, you can print and make copies to this accolade above and post it on houses, schools and other buildings to thank the backers or let them know that Indivisible is officially happening. For me, I have an accolade that I'll be working on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment