Sunday, February 14, 2021

Weekly Update - 2/14/21

Hello, everyone. Welcome to another weekly update and happy Valentine's Day to each and everyone of you. Hope you find your loved ones. In the previous update, we talked about the past, present and future, so for this update, this will be different because there won't be past, present and future topics for this one.

It has been two weeks since the Annie gameplay reveal on 2nd Encore and a week since Super Bowl LV went live and I am very disappointed because the Kansas City Chiefs have lost to the Tampa Bay Bucaneers. It appears that it's hard to oust Tom Brady from the team ever since his partner sworn that oath to come out of retirement. That's how the Buccaneers gained the upper hand. It really mortified me and it came out of nowhere ever since. And... I guess you know what's the gist of it. Screw Tom Brady and his partner. Screw them.

In case you didn't know, I bought BBCF on the Switch. The Switch version comes with everything and the load times are a bit longer than the PS4 and PC versions. It was on sale, along with BBTAG, which I also bought digitally for $5. I need to buy the DLC first. All I need is a new pair of speakers and a balance patch that adds Annie and I'll be good to go. In fact, once I bought my new pair of speakers, I can play it, though Annie isn't out yet.

Once she comes out on PS4, I'll do a special day one gameplay of Skullgirls 2nd Encore. It's gonna be a special one because I must have at least Annie on my team. We Skullgirls console players were supposed to get the patch with features, like the death noise when KOed in the air, new palettes and more, but apparently, because of that fiasco that Mike Z created and the controversy of Lab Zero Games, we won't get it until Annie comes out. That's how the future of Indivisible has been easily brought down and things have gone downhill ever since. Plus, after Annie comes a 16th character in the works.

It's got to be Umbrella because not only she was a candidate for the base roster and couldn't be added in the base roster. She is included in the 2nd Encore art and in the PS4 theme art along with Annie. I know we faced tough challenges and crap like that, but it is what it is.

As an occasion to spice up the Skullgirls launch party, I'm thinking about listening to BBTAG music while playing Skullgirls. I'm gonna debate that I should or shouldn't confirm to do so. Stay tuned for that.

Gaming is fun, but it is also a sign of procrastination, which I never done because I've been exercising for years. So yeah, exercising prevents procrastination, as well as doing your duty. Regardless, I had a lot of fun playing Paladins and holy frick, that match was pretty darn outrageous because I get to play Yagorath for the first time because the wheel lands on her name for the first time. When I first played Yagorath, it's being in-line with playing Jormungandr from SMITE. It's a huge deal between those two large characters. If my God and Champion wheels land on their names, it'll blow my mind.

Speaking of wheels, I have another update on my random God, Champion and Rogue wheels. I have started back doing the landed character strategy, but it's gonna be different because I have created the wheels that are for the landed characters through the Wheel of Names website and they will no longer have the same number of characters, so I'll put in six landed Gods, five landed Champions and four landed Rogues.

But that's not all because originally, I wasn't supposed to add any more Gods to my God wheel until I did PvP matches, but apparently, there is a change of plans. Instead of having 25 starter Gods on my wheel, I'm gonna have 36 starter Gods. But on the Paladins side, my Champion wheel will still have 25 starter Champions. In short, a 37th God and beyond will be added once the PvP phase is finished.

So you're wondering why I should have 36 instead of 25 starter Gods? Well, not only because with so many Gods on reserve until the PvP phase is finished, it's a bit maddening. It's also because having 36 starter Gods and 25 starter Champions is legit in common factor. Math geniuses say that 25 is divisible to 36.


Where it stands in the SMITE God wheel, the returning Gods, Cthulhu, Camazotz and Athena, along with new additions, Amaterasu, Ah Muzen Cab, Yemoja, Danzaburou and Heimdallr have been added. There are three ??? placeholders left and I'll give you a hint for them. One is an Assassin, the other is a Mage and the third one is one of the Season 8 Gods. As I said before, once I have all three of my random wheels settled, I'll do a degree.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment