Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Random Wheels Update 2

Alright, everyone. I have another update regarding my random wheels. Before we get to the nitty gritty, if you read our previous update, all of my wheels have one ??? placeholder and the hint for it is this year's new characters. Take a look.




That's right. This year's new characters, Tiamat, Octavia and Seeker have been determined as the final starter characters to complete the initial random wheels. They are initially settled and ready for PvP. As stated, I can't add any more characters until the PvP phase is done.




Did I forgot to mention that I have added more characters to my wheels that restrict to the characters whose High-Ends I owned? There are 21 Gods and 20 Champions, with the difference of one character. If there is at least one skin I owned for one of my characters, I add their name. I'll use them for part A in phases during my degree. Here's how the degree works.

SMITE:

Phase 0A: Play any number of bot matches while using the wheel restricted to Gods whose High-Ends that are owned. Landed Gods can only be play once.

Phase 0B: Play any number of bot matches while using the wheel open to all starter Gods. Landed Gods can only be played once.

Phase 1: Play different Gods the wheel lands in the Jungle Practice

Phase 2: Play bot matches with five different Gods, one on each class.

Phase 3A: Play five bot matches while using the wheel restricted to Gods whose High-Ends that are owned. Landed Gods can only be played once.

Phase 3B: Play five bot matches while using the wheel open to all starter Gods. Landed Gods can only be played once.

Phase 4A: Play PvP matches while using the wheel restricted to Gods whose High-Ends that are owned.

Phase 4B: Play PvP matches while using the wheel open to all starter Gods.

Paladins:

Phase 0A: Play any number of bot matches while using the wheel restricted to Champions whose High-Ends that are owned. Landed Champions can only be played once.

Phase 0B: Play any number of bot matches while using the wheel open to all starter Champions. Landed Champions can only be played once.

Phase 1: Play different Champions the wheel lands in the Shooting Range.

Phase 2: Play bot matches with four different Champions, one on each class.

Phase 3A: Play five bot matches while using the wheel restricted to Champions whose High-Ends that are owned. Landed Champions can only be played once.

Phase 3B: Play five bot matches while using the wheel open to all starter Champions. Landed Champions can only be played once.

Phase 4A: Play PvP matches while using the wheel restricted to Champions whose High-Ends that are owned.

Phase 4B: Play PvP matches while using the wheel open to all Champions.

Rogue Company:

Phase 0: Play any number of bot matches. Landed Rogues can only be played once.

Phase 1: Play different Rogues the wheel lands in the Practice Range.

Phase 2: Play five bot matches. Landed Rogues can only be played once.

Phase 3: Play PvP matches.

Also, I have learned about this. Remember the landed characters on the wheel method I was telling you about? That method I've been using consists of switching from general to landed and vice versa, which is a bit of a pain, so I decided to do away with that method and stick with the simple spinning method. This decision is in preparation of general Character Pools for SMITE and Paladins.

Now, before I sign out, I wanna tell you this. If you watched the Update Show last week, Paladins is getting a new Damage Champion, Octavia. After five years, we are finally getting a new (and presumably the first) Champion that starts with an "O". The update also comes with the very first Event Pass and the new Trials of the Realm to replace the Battle Pass challenges system. They have confirmed that they are gonna give us a blog post explaining the Event Pass and Trials of the Realm this week. Once the update comes out, I will get started with the degree in putting my starter wheels to the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment