Friday, July 28, 2023

Remembering My Favorite Twitch Channels

I just want to relay on what is making me feel so sad enough to hold on to what I will remember, my favorite Twitch streamers. I been watching them for years and stopped following their channels for a while. I'm not talking about the ones I unfollowed and followed. I'm talking about the ones I unfollowed and the ones that are dead. I'll talk about the following streamers below.

Clawmaster:

He was affiliated with Mission Start Podcast, which no longer exists as he is no longer affiliated with them. He had his own weekly online Skullgirls tournament, Monday Night Blockbuster. I watched it for years since my following with his channel. I had to unfollow his channel because it is dead and no longer available. He also streamed an online DBFZ tournament, but didn't turn out to be smooth because of spectating issues. I will remember his channel and cherish memories as it will forever be on our hearts.

Skullgirls Slapfest:

It's an online casual that streams every Tuesday and that's something I've been watching for years. Datagram is the owner of the channel that is known for streaming Skullgirls. They chat about anything and that's what I want to hear. They chat about upcoming things. What makes it exciting is that since Annie came out in her Beta phase on PC, I was rambunctious every time I see her in action back in the first week of March 2021 in a Johnny Test sort of way. Three weeks later, I gave listening to BBTAG music a go as a test. After a few tests, it has turned out well enough for me to confirm it and I was able to get Justice Sword on upon Annie's entrance. I was also able to play Active Angel upon Umbrella's entrance while watching the stream on day one of her Alpha.

I unfollowed their channel and retired from watching it for a while. I hope that I can watch their stream again. But that will not stop there. An online casual of my own I'm running is similar to this, but will be a different approach to restrict us to playing even ratios and as these characters in their BBTAG palettes that represent eligibility to be legal in mine below.


I plan to make another separate Twitch channel that will be streaming only Skullgirls for my own online casual that will be restrict to these characters and even ratios, hence "special online casual."

RonaldoKun:

Of course, you know, he is one of my streamers who streams various games and weekly online tournaments. The one that I watched often is a weekly online Skullgirls tournament that starts every Friday called Skullgalz Showdown. I watched it for years. Not gonna lie, though. He has a knack of maining Parasoul and playing Missions for the Brilliant Executor upon her entrance would be a garnishment. It's a perfect fit so that she would be eligible for her P4A Mitsuru Kirijo palette. I didn't tell Ron on Twitter, now called X, that I got BBTAG music ready for action to play Missions for the Brilliant Executor upon his character's entrance because I was reluctant and couldn't be direct. It's a completely different ballgame that Team Sonic Racing would be the seal of approval to bring some of the mojo back. Others I know, FizzXWizz, Taterade, DizzySenpai, others.

I listened to BBTAG music while watching Skullgalz Showdown and I am intrigued at the way it turned out to be. Playing Justice Sword and Active Angel upon Annie and Umbrella's entrance would be the cherry on top, but I didn't get to play Walpurgisnacht upon Black Dahlia's entrance since I retired from watching it and Purity & Strictly will soon be played once Marie enters Alpha. But ruby_chan participated and he was rocking out the BellaBeoBand team to fuel my endeavor in listening to BBTAG music while watching Skullgalz Showdown with a lot of magic.

I'm going to put this under consideration, which is returning to watching Skullgalz Showdown when Marie is fully released. As soon as Marie's Alpha drops, I'm gonna look through all of her palettes for her targeted Orie palette. If it's not in there or didn't make it, I will put it on my palette pack along with others who don't have BBTAG palettes in the game. That controversial censorship update will not stop me from doing my endeavor.

These are my favorite Twitch channels that I unfollowed until further notice. Doing so made me miss watching and playing some Skullgirls that I am losing my mojo. I can't go full blast on both PC and console until Marie is fully released. But I am going to showcase Annie's Smart Combos and BBTAG-style combos to showcase on how will she perform in BBTAG in the future on console and share it on X. I recorded Tianhuo's Smart Combos, so I got to record her BBTAG-style combos. And then, something has got some of my mojo back.

Madxruler is developing their fan project called SEGA vs. Capcom: The Next Level. Teased back in 2021, it is a vs. fighting game that has SEGA and Capcom characters clashing each other. It uses the Ikemen GO engine, an expansion to the original MUGEN fighting game engine for PC. Because this is a MUGEN project, there won't be any cease and desist worries as neither Capcom or SEGA didn't bother other creators in the MUGEN community. Now, I am interested in it, even though it's a MUGEN fighting game.

And I have another thing to relay. When I was a little kid, right? When I was a kid, I went to my cousin's house. He had a PS1 and I was playing Crash Bandicoot. The sound of hitting Wumpa Fruit reminds me of the old Nick Jr logo. But there is something about Eldritch Hounds. Learning about the SPL team unlocks greatness that if I miss playing some Skullgirls, it's Crash Bandicoot goodness to think about. Quig was a Hounds player, but he is now a Kings player for Genetics to move to the Warriors roster in preparation for the Road to the SMITE World Championship.

EVO is a week away and the Friday Showcase is gonna have a lot of things on the pipeline, like the gameplay breakdown for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2, which was announced yesterday to look dope and has a three-bar meter that is used for slime cancels, EX specials and super abilities that spend all three bars. The trailer didn't showcase the super abilities, but I can assume that they can be cinematic. Arc System Works is gonna be there to announce what do they have in store for us. What I really want from them is the BBTAG 3.0 Character Pack and crossplay. Hidden Variable is setting up their booth and they are gonna showcase Marie at EVO and give us a special announcement afterwards. The Friday Showcase is not the Jump Off, but after all, I do want to see what do companies have in store for me and that's what the New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer episode inspired me to do.

If Madxruler makes it at EVO to showcase SEGA vs. Capcom: The Next Level during the Friday Showcase, I'll be hyped for it. Maybe that should keep my spirits up after letting them go down from unfollowing channels I missed watching so darn much. If this year's EVO is gonna get the Eldritch Hounds seal of approval, the magic surges.

No comments:

Post a Comment