Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Joe's Monologues - 10/17/23

We are halfway through October and Halloween is around the corner, so get ready for some bone chilling and spooky moments looming as I start the next Joe's Monologues, which the series will be named going forward. But don't worry. What do I have to monologue on will not be scary, I promise.

First off, regarding my Wrapper: Offline career. I am starting my career as a GoAnimator soon because I was able to get the VoiceForge and Ivona voices working again thanks to the video that explains how do I get them working again. I shared my roadmap of new videos on YouTube divided into three sections below.

Planned Videos in Development - Videos that are slated to be uploaded soon.

Planned Videos on Reserve - Videos that are put on pause until further notice.

Planned Videos in Concept - Videos that are on the verge of being explored, but likely won't happen until confirmation.

It was just the rough first pass and I'll be posting my updated roadmap soon.

Of course, my career might hit some roadblocks, but not frequently. I am looking forward to start my GoAnimate career fresh. Now, in case if you guys are wondering, I won't be uploading new Wrapper: Offline videos on my main channel, which is now reset to start fresh. I'll be uploading new videos on my separate new channel because I want to start fresh. A link to it will be posted soon.

I am on the source of developing my Wrapper: Offline avatar and studio and I am down to the final stage of development as I was able to get the VoiceForge and Ivona TTS voices working again. I am also still on the source of creating a handful of characters that are based on my interests in my life. When I say based on my interests in my life, I mean I make a handful of characters from video games, TV shows, movies. YouTube channels I'm following and other works.

Look, what I'm trying to say is the GoAnimate community is so vast and connected. I'm sure TTS voices will be working. Especially when making your own copyright and safety message screens. I like those things since my inception of playing 6th generation era games. Even the ones in games by THQ, the American toy company turned video game company that had to file a Chapter 11 bankruptcy after series of stock drops, financial struggles and debt.

I would like to give a shoutout to one of my favorite GoAnimators named MumaX992. He became the source of inspiring me of making characters from TV shows, movies, video games and other works and videos that are on my list of ideas. And now, he's back because Wrapper: Offline can restore the GoAnimate community. I look forward to watching his new videos. But he confirmed that he will be uploading new videos on a new separate channel because it's to start fresh.

And any of you fans enjoyed Sonic Frontiers' Final Horizon update? The update is amazing. All of Sonic's friends each not only have a BGM, but also their own skill tree and skill points. The only thing about this is that if you're playing as Sonic, the BGM for Ouranos Island plays while he has access to using keys to open portals, but not when you're playing as Amy, Knuckles and Tails because they each have their own BGM while they don't have access to using keys to open portals and this is something that also makes Sonic Frontiers truly Spyro: Year of the Dragon, and they are all catchy. I was even having trouble clearing Snake's Trial, until I thought of a way to beat it. I Cycloop around the enemy, and press square two times and circle before the shield drops. The Titan Rush trial wasn't frustrating because if I Quick Cycloop them, their defense is significantly decreased and they are on the ropes during that state.

Honestly, I feel calm when listening to Amy's theme because I can see how retiring to Los Angeles has its perks since I heard the layout of GTA V's Los Santos, Sonic Unleashed's Spagonia and Skullgirls' New Meridian drew inspiration there, considering the Boardwalk and the Wonder Wharf drew inspiration from the one in the Santa Monica Pier, knowing Active Angel became a perfect fit.

Now I'm one progress away from beating the new story, which is beating The End. However, there's a cable the fake moon bears and it quickly regenerates The End's HP. I need to figure a way to sever that cable...

I know Toys for Bob is working on Crash Team Rumble, but I would like a new story for Spyro: Year of the Dragon where I can freely switch between Spyro and his four friends that each come with their own BGM in their perspective.

Now, I want to tell you about the drama I have experienced over on YouTube. This is regarding cyberbullying. If you don't know what is cyberbullying, it is harassing users online, by recording them and posting on YouTube. I want to make videos out of pedophiles because they deserved it for traumatizing and kidnapping children, but I was told that it is considered cyberbullying as reporting them to the authorities is legit. How is making videos out of pedophiles is cyberbullying? Making parodies about them is the way to get them terminated.

I'm gonna tell you how pedophiles are extremely dangerous. They are adults who conduct sex towards childiren, like stripping them. This is the worst criminal offense and doing so will cause fans to hate you forever because once exposed as a pedophile, game over. They don't deserve forgiveness, a second chance or rehabilitation for kidnapping and traumatizing children. They deserve bad karma, consisting of getting their accounts terminated, jail time and mistreatment. Making videos out of them is considered bad karma, not cyberbullying. And I don't know if you know this, but it's intense.

But hey, you know what's intense? The way Mightykeef, my favorite YouTuber makes his skits. Even the one about how Mortal Kombat 1 plays on the Switch. I was intrigued at the graphics on the Switch version. It made it look like a PS2 game. No wonder there isn't that much players of the FGC plays Mortal Kombat 1 on the Switch. Fortunately, they pushed out a patch that improves performance on the Switch version, as well as implementing access to Season 1 of Invasions.

The one about Mortal Kombat 1 isn't the only thing that is intense. The Naraka: Bladepoint skit is up. He shown those guys that he is not trash. At the beginning, mentioning Naraka sounds like a villain from Inuyasha. I know it sounds far-fetched, but it's a melee weapon-centric battle royale. The skit about it is intense that I'm hearing weird voices over the game screen. It's kind of a technicality, yes.

You know what I like to see uploaded on Mightykeef's channel? About how he feels playing Honkai: Star Rail for the first time. There is a skit about buying characters on Genshin Impact with real money, so I want to see a Honkai: Star Rail skit get uploaded in response to its release on PS5, as well as its battle system reminding me of Xenosaga. Remember that game?

Thanks for listening and that's all I have to say. I hope you guys have a wonderful day. And remember, with Halloween fast approaching, you're in for a spooky blockbuster.

No comments:

Post a Comment