Thursday, May 8, 2014

When JRPGs get gold

Have you noticed that we had a crazy year? It's great because PlayStation's JRPGs are not only they are going to be released this year, but they have gone gold as well because of this time of year. Also, they have the beautiful titles I'm looking for as well. I came across many beautiful titles that are gold. Here is the list of JRPGs that have gone gold.

JRPGs that gone gold:

-Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
-Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
-Mind Zero
-Mugen Souls Z
-NAtURAL DOCtRINE
-Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland
-Fairy Fencer F
-Tales of Xillia 2

Although the JRPGs above are nighttime-evident with the monopoly on my favorite country, but I know NIS' RPGs can be more nighttime-evident for me to look out one of the girls and add one to my future Skullgirls roster.

No comments:

Post a Comment