Friday, July 11, 2014

RGR Fun Thought - .hack

So I know I have already written some thoughts, but I guess I'll do it again. Okay, when I was walking to the mailbox, I found this brown bag that has this thing inside. When I looked inside, I found that it was a game inside! Many years ago, .hack//G.U. releases to the west. As of right now, the stores no longer sell .hack games anymore, but I ordered it from Amazon and the used one costs $40.

I picked up .hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth, which I'm hyped for years! Amazon's PS2 games don't have such a deal. As for the game, it looks outrageous! The battle system was different and feels a lot like Xillia. Since I gotten everything down the line, I just noticed that Tales of Xillia 2 is around the corner, so this is definetely gonna keep me busy until Xillia 2 releases to the US in August! Sadly, I haven't gotten this far into the game yet, and no Lynchpin yet. Now, a review about it will be written soon.

Also, I've been hoping for .hack//G.U. HD Collection for years and still no dice! But I heard a new .hack game was being trademarked. I hope it's a collection. So far, we have Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5/2.5 Remix and Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment