Wednesday, July 2, 2014

RGR Fun Thought - Visual Novels

Yours truly, I haven't posted in a long time, but now that I posted again, the next fun thought is here. Have you read visual novels before? They are types of games that don't have the gameplay and for you to watch. They can be boring after awhile and can make you sleepy, but they can help you pass the time. I'm not a huge fan of visual novels, but I planned to pick up XBlaze Code: Embryo, a visual novel that was set within the BlazBlue world. The visual novel contains BlazBlue references and will let you enravel into the BlazBlue mythologies that can be dramatic as Skullgirls, a rip-off version of BlazBlue.

A young boy was named Touya Kagari, whose world is turning upside down. That is until the "seithr levels" rise. If you're a BlazBlue fan like me, then you might experience it. Now, with that stated, I'm looking for a Skullgirls visual novel. Will I ever look for more ideas? Who will make a contradiction for next year's RPG games? The answers will be revealed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment