Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Posting downtime info

Fans, I'm here to tell you that I'm very sorry I haven't posted for one month because I can't think of my own ideas and that's all. As you can see, my mother is working as a nurse and I've been looking for a job for my life, but that failed since I need to go back to school for that. But there's one thing, though. I was finally able to finish Ar Nosurge. That JRPG was alright since it's a link up between Ciel Nosurge and Ar tonelico. Plus, a Vita port was announced and I don't know if I'm going to pick it up or not.

So today, me and my dad went out to eat before I refer to GameFly to order Fairy Fencer F, a JRPG about the warriors who wield those weapons that are known as "Fencers" and the weapons that are left behind by both the Goddess and the Evil God are now known as "Furies." It has a Neptunia-esque battle system that is evolved. Plus, a PS4 sequel was announced and will be released in the US next year. Because of the posting downtime, a review about Fairy Fencer F will be written soon. But not a review about Ar Nosurge because of the complications I been having, but it's finally over.

Although the downtime was lasted longer than I thought. I'll make sure that I'll post frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment