Friday, November 14, 2014

RGR Fun Thought - RPG Games of 2015

It's that time of year again where we are nearing the end of 2014 with a couple RPG games left to release in the US. It feels like this year was fast since TGS 2014 showcased a whole lot of RPG games, but that doesn't mean it can put a halt to whatever things to make this year crazy and waiting for more RPGs to be released this year. Because in fact, this year was crazier than what happened last year since serious things occur once in a blue moon. This year, what's left are Dragon Age: Inquistion, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labryinth and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix.

One thing about next year was how crazy will it be. In the first week of December, I'll be doing the next top 5 list, which is RPGOTY 2014 Top #5. This top 5 list will contain 5 RPGs that are chosen by me, one per day. I can't tell you until December, though. You need to wait and see.

Also, I'll be working on the RGR Coming Soon Guide of 2015, like I did with the 2014 one at the beginning of the year. The guide will have the list of RPG games that will release in 2015. The guide of this year has a whole lot, so we don't know if next year will have a lot. This year is the best! January didn't have any RPG games, but other months do this year. Next year, we are going to see more blockbusters, so there's no reason to be sad.

Don't blame me if I'm wrong because I've been enjoying those RPG blockbusters in my life, and I can't wait for more to come out next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment