Monday, April 6, 2015

Rest in Peace, GoPlus Plan...

Okay, you understand what GoAnimate is about, right? Good, because I have some sad timing updates to share with you. After careful consideration, I have discovered that GoAnimate's cheapest plan, the GoPlus plan, has been retired due to the less popularity. That means I won't be making videos in a while, unless I made enough money for the GoPublish plan. First off, GoAnimate was started in 2007.

In the beginning, the GoPlus plan was there at the first year of GoAnimate. GoAnimate features grounding videos for getting all F's on his/her report card, making fake VHS openings from any company, etc. It don't only feature grounding videos, there are non-grounding videos as well. After eight years, the GoPlus plan was retired because of the less popularity. In fact, they retired the cheapest plan I entered in the beginning of the year!

So unless I made enough money to enter a GoPublish plan, I will be leaving GoAnimate and I won't be making videos, including the video about Erika, Zara and Annabelle becoming the Murakumo Unit models based on BlazBlue, which is the fact that I was able to beat Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. In addition, I have taken a screenshot of the two families to have memories. I also have videos on my computer to retain memories.

Sadly, I didn't automatically renew my plan because I turned off the setting and spent $18 on the three-month plan, but I'll switch the the GoPublish plan that allows you to make business videos of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment