Saturday, April 4, 2015

Upcoming review postponed

Hi, everybody, rpgfanboy here. I have some sad news to share. I was going to write a review about Final Fantasy Type-0 today, but it was delayed because there's a sad event I have to share with you RPG fans... It would appear that I heard in the video making website called GoAnimate, that the plan was retired because it was less popular. So you heard of GoAnimate, right? I'll explain what it is.

GoAnimate is a website that allows you to create professional videos easily. They said it's the number 1 recommended video making website that comes in different types of categories. When you sign up to GoAnimate, you get a 14 day free trial to the GoPublish plan. The basics of the website are placing characters, creating amazing moments, etc. That also includes making grounding videos that they like. Heck, I made a lot of grounded videos by using my better typing skills, but I had some non-grounding videos.

So until the situation was cleared, I won't be writing a review of Final Fantasy Type-0. I'll look out for an update after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment