Saturday, May 23, 2015

Joe's Thoughts - Omega Quintet inspired Pitch Perfect

What's up, guys? It's been a while since I haven't posted in a long time after I got wrapped up with Mortal Kombat X. I have something new to share with you. Because of my blog was connected to Google+, I have renamed RGR Fun Thought to Joe's Thoughts to make things exciting.

The first of my thought is what made me feel excited. Now, I want to go back on how Pitch Perfect got inspired by the PS4 exclusive Omega Quintet. I can't help but notice that Omega Quintet was released a month ago for the PS4. Plus, it has been a while since it was released.

Now, if you have seen any of the Pitch Perfect movies, right? If not, then I can explain what it's about. Pitch Perfect is about the female only singing group, the "Bellas" compete in a contest. The first one was out a couple of years ago while the second one hits theaters a week ago. That's how Omega Quintet inspired Pitch Perfect, female group-wise. So to set the record straight, I would support a collaboration of the Verse Maidens meeting the Bellas since both groups are female only. It may be kind of obvious, but this might actually work out.

Although I didn't see the first one, but I did see the second one, which comes in theaters after Omega Quintet releases and has the plot from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment