Saturday, May 30, 2015

Joe's Thoughts - Game Magazines

Have you ever read game magazines before? If not then game magazines are books that help you understand the point of the gaming industry. I used to read game magazines a little bit, but now, I read them a lot because they have games I want to play. Plus, there's a game magazine that come in the mail, like this one.


This is the Game Informer magazine that has the various games that are being released in the month. I have got a magazine for upgrading my GameStop Power Up Rewards to a Pro Membership. My Game Informer magazines come in the mail every month. Reading them will help me understand the point of gaming. They even have various sketches. As months pass by, I get a new magazine and check out the information for games I want, including the cool RPG game I might pick up next.


A month ago, Etrian Mystery Dungeon hits US stores and online rental services, but not the rental places because they are shut down due to them not being able to meet its standards. It's a combination of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Etrian Odyssey. In Etrian Mystery Dungeon, they are called D.O.E's. They must be avoided, unless you're confident in your ability and strength, of course.

I might pick it up next after I'm done with Mortal Kombat X. With being stated, a review about the game will be up next, but I don't know when I'm going to write a review about it or when I'm able to beat it. So if you have a 3DS, then I'll be surprised to see you do so.

I also have this month's Game Informer magazine, but I didn't read all of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment