Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Joe's Thoughts - Farewell, PS3, and Will See You Again!

It has been awhile since my brother moved to his new home, and I had to let him borrow the PS3 because he don't have any cable. I had some sad news to share with you. I won't be renting PS3 games for a while because I let my older brother borrow it since he don't have cable in his new home. I have a lot of memories to give you. When the PS3 releases in 2006, I've been playing on it for the 15 years until now, I let my older brother borrow it just for a while, and he told me that he'll buy me a game!

As you know, the PS3 was first released in 2006, After a while, RPG games were announced that time. Since the PS4 releases, the industry developed games that are for the PS3, PS4 and other systems, or have the industry do the traditional things. A few of the JRPGs for the PS3 are going to be released. That also includes Lost Dimension, which is also for the PSVita. So I think I'll pick up the Vita version first. The PS3 is great. You don't need PS Plus to play online on it, but on the PS4, you do. Hope I can see the PS3 again, so I can continue renting PS3 games and do other unspeakable acts.

I had to keep the PS4 since it was an upgrade. But, there's not a reason to be sad because there will be more JRPGs to be released this year for the PS4. This year, we are going to see Kingdom Hearts III, Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Dragon Quest Heroes, Persona 5, and other blockbusters we will see!

Starting tomorrow, I'll be writing memories about the games that are exclusively for the PS3. Just hold on tight and you'll experience the magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment