Thursday, June 2, 2016

PS4 Memories - Rented PS4 Games

Since I first owned a PS4, I have rented my very first PS4 game and that is Destiny, a fun shooting game from the makers of Halo. Bungie Entertainment is the makers who made Halo and Destiny. It's a fun shooting game, but not when there are Darkness Zones to prevent you from respawning. Last year, Destiny gets bigger with the legendary journey by The Taken King. Typically, Destiny isn't the only game I rented.

GameFly starts offering PS4 games in November of 2013. So far, the PS4 games are charming and futuristic. I have a list of PS4 games that I rented so far, besides Destiny, RPG and non.

-Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
-Omega Quintet
-Mortal Kombat X
-Tales of Zestiria
-Sword Art Online: Lost Song
-Nights of Azure
-BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND
-Dragon Age: Inquisition
-Overwatch
-Street Fighter V

These are the 10 PS4 games I rented so far and it reached a milestone. I have the last two games rented, but didn't play them because of the disc reading issues, so I won't be playing them for a while. In the meantime, I'll keep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment