Tuesday, May 31, 2016

PS4 Memories - Chatting with Friends

My PSN friends and I are chatting in a room where we talk about random stuff. It was a big room that welcomes users. It is one of the things I missed the most. On my PS4, we chatted and chatted until it's my bedtime. The weight of chatting helps me communicate with friends. Yeah, the better way to commnuicate with friends. No other tastes could beat that nowadays. Since the 3.50 MUSASHI update, the chat bubbles get bigger depending how many words or sentences, as well as the Friends list looked futuristic and clean.

After 3 years of ownership, chatting becomes a shooting star and have fell apart for a while. And now, I'm going to miss chatting with my friends until after a while. My friends also became shooting stars of mine, but not on other systems. The family has never been this apart for this long. This means I will no longer chat with anyone for a long time. I can still chat with my friends on PSVita, but it is hard to do and it'll never work out well. Or is it?

This one part goes for the next PS4 Memories article.

No comments:

Post a Comment