Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Joe's Monologues - 1/2/24

Happy New Year to all of my friends out there and welcome to the first Joe's Monologues of 2024. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and holidays. We have closed out 2023 with a bang and have opened 2024. This is a new year, but still the same old me, so I'll kick the New Year off with this first episode of Joe's Monologues of 2024.

Progress On My Wrapper: Offline Career:

Did you guys like my newest video, YOLO Funtimes: Ding-Dong-Ditch? What made it so viral is that there wasn't any script on it. I know I said that I wouldn't go full blast on my career until I get a new laptop, but there is one good news. After my new hard drive came, I plugged it in and it greatly sped up my work and the data transfering process. Practically speaking, it takes better specs to speed up work, and thanks to my new hard drive that have such a savage speed, I can be able to go full blast on making more videos.

The Return of the Skullgirls Webtoon Series:

After a long hiatus, the Skullgirls Webtoon series have finally returned. Episodes 20 and 21 are up, so go check it out. As a treat, the series have returned in a big way. We have the flexibility to fast pass to three episodes. To do that, we need to earn coins and spend the fast pass episodes. The series have came a long way, man. It started back in 2022 and new episodes drop every Friday. Starting in Episode 10, it marks the start of a new production, which is why the quality looked different. Most notably, their legs are so darn thick as heck.

And now, where it stands, the Skullgirls Webtoon series has finally returned with a juicier episode. I've been waiting for Episode 20 to drop after reading Episode 19 so that I can get to the juicy part of the series. The lore and the awesomeness among Naruto and Johnny Test, man. When Episode 20 released for free, episodes 21, 22 and 23 became available to read, but they require coins to fast pass them. I spent my coins on fast pass episodes because it's the best way to ensure a second season since the first season is nearing the end. Then Episode 21 is available to everyone for free and Episode 24 also dropped for those who spend coins to fast pass it.

Now, I am waiting until the coming Friday for Episode 25 and I have more than enough coins to fast pass to it. I am starting to feel like if it gets an anime adaptation, this could be rated TV-14 because there is blood and gore on it, courtesy of Black Dahlia tearing Ms. Fortune and the Fishbone Gang from limb to limb. Again, that's Johnny Test and Naruto goodness there. We didn't get to see the Fishbone Gang in the game, but we did get to see what the Fishbone gang looks like in the comic.

Crash Team Rumble:

Playing my Party Mode rounds is in full swing so far. I was able to achieve Top Performer. I've been grinding my Battle Pass to earn more skins. I had to play some Party Mode rounds because I am not yet ready for more Competitive rounds. Elora's Early Access is upon us and to unlock her forever, I must collect Avalarian leaves scattered across all maps. Both in Competitive and Party Mode. But I prefer to do it in Party Mode like I did with collecting dragon eggs to unlock Spyro because again, I am not ready for more Competitive yet. Unless if they can put in skill-based matchmaking, of course.

In addition to that, first of all, Switch and PC players want to get in the fun too. Second of all, Elora is the Sally Acorn of Spyro, so don't get it twisted when her Early Access drops January 4th. And third of all, I want more Spyro characters. That being said, I have linked my PSN account to my gaming channel on YouTube, which now has two subscribers. I'm gonna need more of them. I am five Booster badges away from getting Dr. Neo Cortex and I am keeping my PS Plus membership active for Elora's Early Access when I can collect Avalarian leaves to forever unlock Elora the Faun, the Sally Acorn of Spyro.

Hello, 2024:

That's right. This is the year that just opened as this is the first Joe's Monologues of 2024. We have a lot of things on the docket this year. Here's to another brighter year we will love. Nothing will stymie our endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment