Saturday, March 15, 2014

It's time to understand Eschatology

The fancy term "Eschatology" is considered a fancy word. The way I see it was this fancy word is easy to pronouce. The word is basically an easy to use word. Well, here's the definition of it below.

This fancy word "Eschatology" refers to as studying hot situations, such as murdering, end of the world, etc.. The term serves as psychology. It's understandable on every situation like on the part on Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. Here's the sentence below regarding to the part.

"In the burning city of Palmacosta, Lloyd Irving uses Eschatology by murdering the citizens. And now, Emil swears vengeance upon him, avenging his parents' death."

Now, in order to understand Eschatology a bit more, you need to play Atelier Escha & Logy. Now don't get me too excited because using fancy words help me improve my writing skills. Even hindsights. Now, since I'm finally done with Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, I'm thinking of writing a "Bravely Default style" story about the four heroes, Emil, Logy, Marta and Escha to improve my writing skills even more... It was a great JRPG. Tiz, Agnes, Ringabel and Edea are the four great heroes of the game. That is, until Ringabel's "Master Asia" like Rowen Ilbert from Xillia. So, for the time being, if I can call it a nutshell, then I would recommend it.

I didn't get the fake ending on Bravely Default, but I did get the true ending that comes with a bonus and a possibility to hope for the sequel to officially release in the US.

1 comment:

  1. Um, Eschatology is the study of the end of the world and deals with the four final things: Death, judgement, heaven, and hell.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschatology

    If you want to know more.

    ReplyDelete