Sunday, March 23, 2014

Will be writing a story soon!

I hope you guys are able to enjoy Tales of Symphonia Chronicles because as a treat, I'm going to be able to write me a story with RPG characters! Now, on behalf of clearing urgent RPG games and doing the relaxation, I can take the time to give you the reason why I'm writing a story.

The reason why I'm writing a story was because it's the legendary way to polish up my writing skills. I don't want anyone to think my writing skills were flawed. Also, I'm a fan of reading stories and story telling. That was when I was little. Now, I'm going to get ready to write a story soon. I can't tell you accurately when, but here's the estimate.

What's the Story and When?:

I'll be writing a story about Emil, Logy, Marta and Escha and I'll be publishing it after I finished Atelier Escha & Logy. First, I'll need to finish Lightning Returns. I haven't gotten this far since the real time system was implemented. Not to worry, it'll be a smack dab in the middle when I'm through! There's one thing that's also interesting. I'm going to pick up The Witch and the Hundred Knight from my mailbox in a few days! This will also keep me waiting while thinking of a best title. For the time being, I'll be playing other games to hold me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment