Sunday, March 9, 2014

My rental life is back to normal

After a hard working of mine, my rental life is back to normal. It's all thanks to covering the urgent RPGs. Now, first off, let's talk about Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. The whole collection was a blast because of the HD touch and new features. The best thing I like about the collection was the storyline with a deep and engaging scene. I know I said that it'll be my final urgent game, which is true. Many people including me are loving it. We've been waiting a few years for the collection. It's finally happening!

Now, as for Dawn of the New World, the storyline isn't that deep. There are some issues that AREN'T fixed. It was outdated since the team was so lazy to update it. In the end, I found the true ending! It looks better than the bad ending. That, in a nutshell, is something they should update. After I found the true ending, my rental life is back to normal. That could mean I can be able to rent Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, as well as other games, too, including the ones that are going to release this month. Also, I can play some Street Fighter X Tekken to hold me off until my games come in the mail.

And forgive me when I'm trying to fix my issues. The fact is, I was able to get rid of the urgent games just to get back to normal. I have that much time to clear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment