Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Found something very interesting!

Wow, when I first picked up The Witch and the Hundred Knight from my mailbox, I heard a few bleeps to it! The other day, I read QuestingOrc's comment at the Backloggery about picking up The Witch and the Knight sometime. I'm glad he's going to pick it up, which I hope for it because I was one of the first people to play it!

Back in the end of March, I found something very interesting. I heard Mr. Incredible makes it to the SSF2 roster. It's kind of embarassing to see a Disney character making the cut. However, it didn't really happen because that was an April Fools joke, along with August 21, 2014, which is a fake release date! Good thing v0.9b is going to be released before August, or I'll be mad. Besides, it's very funny to prank someone, even the prank master, who is hard to beat. Seriously, it was funny as I encountered.

The other thing I found was GameFly ripping off and delaying release dates, which is not funny, it's serious. That could upset fans, even me because I was able to order Bravely Default at February 11 after being unable to order it in the actual release date. They HAD to delay them just to tick me off. Maybe it has something to do with the company.

After I was ripped off by the release date delay, I went ahead to Kongregate and play me a few games to hold me off. Also, I came across an RPG game that was a rip-off version of Bravely Default. It was Crystal Story II, an RPG game that is the sequel to Crystal Story I that resembles Bravely Default and serves as a rip-off version of it.

As of today, everything's getting smooth, including the RPG releases for this and the previous months!

No comments:

Post a Comment