Wednesday, April 16, 2014

How I record my games at The Backloggery

As you can see, guys, The Backloggery is a website where we can track and record our games and it's one of my favorite sites since I first signed up. Although the site is the best. Anyway, I'm about to give you how I record games on The Backloggery. Think of it as a guideline to it. Below is a way of tracking my games. I'll use my own best way.

Renting games from GameFly:

1. Once a game is shipped, I type in a game title that was shipped, mark it Unplayed and Borrowed/Rented and add it to my Now Playing list.

2. Wait 2-4 days for my game to come in the mail.

3. Once it came in the mail, I mark it as Unfinished and can still remain in my Now Playing list to start it.

Sometimes I buy games. I buy any game and type the game that I bought. As of right now, The Backloggery is being temporarily repossessed until further notice. Is it going to be an upgrade? I'll find that out soon! I hope it's going to be back up and running tomorrow because like I mentioned, I'll be looking the ones that have the beautiful titles and use the music for inspiration. For even more inspiration, I use "Blue Beating" from BlazBlue. The music is catchy, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment