Saturday, April 19, 2014

RGR Gaming Goal 2014

Hello, everyone. You guys are enjoying this year's releases, right? I'm glad you are because I have an RPG gaming goal to heat things up. This RPG gaming goal of mine will be a blast for me to keep my play speed going. It's not like I would be ripped off by a release date delay or anything. Here's the RPG gaming goal below.

Goal: At least beat RPG games that I have/will be renting.

RPG games to play/pick up this year:

Bravely Default
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars**
Demon Gaze*
The Witch and the Hundred Knight*
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Ragnarok Odyssey
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
South Park: The Stick of Truth**

*Currently playing
**RPG games are currently at high demand status
***Other RPG games are on hold for it/in my wishlist

This list of RPG games above will be subject to change by adding more. The game I beat will be crossed out. I'm not sure if I can be able to beat them all in a year, but I'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment