Saturday, December 6, 2014

Top 5 RPGOTY 2014 - #1: Fairy Fencer F

The 5th and final day has finally begun. The final day of the Top 5 RPGOTY 2014 has the #1 best RPGOTY ever. Let's end things off with the #1 game, Fairy Fencer F. You remembered that the game has knights and warriors called Fencers, while the magic weapons left behind by the Goddess and the Vile God are Furies, right? Good, because you need to understand the story with a lot of plot.

I personally don't intend to compare events outside at this point, but I'll give you an exception. Let's say Fairy Fencer F has the Tenkai Knights plot because of shapeshifiting into Fury Mode. However, I do have intentions of referring them as "Tenkai Fencers" because they have the Fairize ability similar to Titan Mode. That made me want to enjoy it, but I didn't force myself to beat it. I took my time enjoying it while I can, then I have beaten it with taking my time.

The females of the game have hairstyles inspired to Wander Over Yonder's planet display zoom in at the beginning of each episode. Well, some, including "The Enemies." That is with the fast zoom in, of course. The game has a evolved version of Hyperdimension Neptunia's battle system, their English voices are great in quality and it was a nighttime hit, and I'm loving it so far! In fact, it was so nighttime evident that the sequel Advent Dark Force is coming next year as a PS4 exclusive! All that Tenkai Knights plot are affecting the fans in the world.

There's only one thing, though. I can't spoil the story, but I'll make an exception. The deja vu will occur after Tiara dies in the first time. During the deja vu, Ethel will join your party in Sherman's place. It's not that bad as Bravely Default's deja vu, though. Heck, it reminds me of Beowulf. That is until that "patrol" of Quarton for the Corekai.

While I officially stated that Fairy Fencer F as #1 RPGOTY, I'll give you quick information about the PS4 exclusive sequel Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force. The sequel will have Fang and the others, and two new characters, instead of three, you will have a party of four. Also, it'll have even more Tenkai Knights plot, also some Wander Over Yonder plot too...

That's all the information I had above, because more information for the sequel will be revealed soon. We will keep waiting for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment