Thursday, December 25, 2014

Finally picked up a WiiU this year!

After two years since the WiiU is released, I have finally gotten myself a WiiU for Christmas, and I have set it up in my room the proper way. I've been wanting a WiiU for years, and it's finally happening! Now, a WiiU is a latest gen console that results as an upgrade to the original Wii. Plus, I followed the directions on how to hook the WiiU up by using my head.

As you folks know, the WiiU was high demand when it was first released. I shall think Nintendo's great perseverance. The manufacturer didn't have that much RPG games, but that don't matter because what matters is wanting a WiiU.

Fortunately, we have an upcoming WiiU exculsive JRPG game from Monolith Software coming next year, Xenoblade Chronicles X. This game is not a direct sequel as they speak, but it's a connection to the original Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii, which I never played. Xenoblade Chronicles X will have the gameplay similar to White Knight Chronicles and Final Fantasy XII. The game is in the final stages of development right now. Since it's a Nintendo-exclusive JRPG, it'll be daytime-evident unlike Sony's nighttime-evident gaming.

So, for the time being, if you're looking for a challenge and want to be friends with me, be sure to add me as "JT1994," my Nintendo Network ID. Although I didn't get the white one, but I did get the black deluxe set that comes with Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment