Thursday, December 4, 2014

Top 5 RPGOTY 2014 - #3: Demon Gaze

It's time to begin Day 3 of Top 5 RPGOTY. Today's #3 game will be a dungeon crawler RPG, Demon Gaze. The moment it releases, I have ordered it in day one, like I did with others. Also, I made sure that I was one of the first to enjoy the game. Except there's only one thing I hate so much. Once you get back to the inn, you need enough money have to pay the rent, which is just stupid and this is just blunt. But there's one good thing, though. There aren't any annoying FOEs like on Etrian Odyssey. While Demon Gaze is similar to Etrian Odyssey, the combat system isn't fully animated. The enemies are in a 2D model.

My team has paid off because I strengthened it up. It was a delightful dungeon crawler RPG, but not as delightful as Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, though, but with an exception of FOEs. I'm personally not to keen on FOEs, unless if I'm confident in my strength. At least the Demons are handy to use. Really, if I'm going to enjoy those dungeon crawlers, then don't get me too worked up.

As I'm stating Demon Gaze as #3, the #1 RPGOTY, the best game of the year is getting closer and closer. The #2 game will be revealed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment