Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Top 5 RPGOTY 2014 - #4: Bravely Default

It's now time to start Day 2 of Top 5 RPGOTY 2014. Today's #4 RPG will honor the Nintendo-exclusive game called Bravely Default. As you guys might not know, Bravely Default is a most popular game made by the Final Fantasy team. The moment it was released, the rental date pushed back to a later date, but I was able to order it to start the year full of blockbusters.

Now, as you may know, I'm a Final Fantasy fan and I play the series. Ever since Bravely Default releases, it was high in popularity because they waited 3 years to play, including me. There's a minor flaw, once you get the main thing done, deja vu will occur until you reach the end. The side quests are just a pushover to clear because they are sub stories that are a part of the story. That is until that "deja vu" occurs until the end. It may be humilating, but you need to get the hang of it.

So if you had a 3DS, then I can highly recommend it to anyone. A sequel called Bravely Second was announced, and I'm definetely looking forward to it. That stated, I have stated that this 3DS game Bravely Default is RPGOTY #4. Tomorrow, RPGOTY #3 will be revealed, so don't touch that remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment