Monday, May 30, 2016

PS4 Memories - Gems of War

Gems of War is a half puzzle, half RPG game that allows you to fight enemies with puzzles. It's like Puzzle Quest, which is also half puzzle and half RPG, but better. The colored gems will allow you to build up magic for your troops, depending which troops have the specified mana color. In Gems of War, the object of the game is to play on a gem board and there are skulls. Match three or more skulls and your troop will attack your opponent's troops, one by one.

As you all know, Gems of War is an enjoyable puzzle game. It is better than some other puzzle game, like Candy Crush Saga for example. I play every day to earn more rewards. The more I play, the more rewards I get. There are kingdoms in the game to open up with money. The more kingdoms open, more money will be rewarded. Any kingdom will be your home kingdom and the income will be rewarded ahead of time, as well as a tribute rewards in Keys, Gold, Glory and Souls. Some can be stolen and it can be brought back in a revenge battle. If victor, your money will be recovered.

Now, I've been enjoying Gems of War a lot. Souls allow me to strengthen up my troops to win. But, I don't play to win, I play to have fun and it's a darndest of a puzzle RPG. I find Keys in some gem matches and they are needed to open chests to get various rewards, Troops, Souls, Gold and Traitstones. They are capable of unlocking my Troops' traits. Their traits harness the power within them. Getting a certain number will unlock them.

I'm currently on Lv. 22 and my play streak on Gems of War has been broken because of my PS4 being taken in for repairs or a replacement of a refurbished one until three weeks roughly. Suddenly, this article is making me sad.

Warning: This part of the article above is a tearjerker. Please do not read this if you are feeling sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment