Saturday, May 28, 2016

PS4 Memories - Onigiri

Okay, so since the release of the MMORPG game, Onigiri, I went on ahead and downloaded it after realizing it is a fun game to play. The game was alright, I do have a taste in MMO games. There are some slow parts in Onigiri, though. New Japan sounds like a distinct place where it takes place. Don't get me started on their hair just because they are fluffy, Dorkly-wise. It is an alright MMO, overall. With every nook and cranny, Onigiri will be more enjoyable.

I was having trouble advancing through the story because the enemies are a tad stronger than my character's level, so I get back and train a little. Using Magatama is always important to carry when taking on missions. There are a few changes made to Onigiri; the story extended by the islands for example. You know, since Onigiri is big in Japan, it is very nighttime evident, like others. They say Onigiri is a Japanese masterpiece to enjoy since Warhammer. It is a fact on the part, but one part is my opinion. I've been livestreaming it to get attention to viewers.

Onigiri was used to be a PS4 exclusive, but now, it is also for the Xbox One. This doesn't make any sense! It was big in Japan because it is an RPG game! Sorry, I must have stormed off in the wrong direction too quickly. Dang it, almost had a heart attack there. Anyway, Onigiri is still available on PSN and you can get it anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment