Tuesday, May 24, 2016

PS4 Troubles

When I rented the two games and have came in the mail yesterday after coming back from watching The Angry Birds Movie at my local movie theater, I'm having an issue with my PS4. Yeah, disc reading is having trouble working well. I've came across a big roadblock. So I take my PS4 in for repairs or a replacement of a refurbished one after I owned it for 3 years. This means I will no longer stream my PS4 games and share my gameplay for a while. The subsequent issue is about the disc issues. I don't know how this happened, and now, I'm in trouble because of it!

You see, I've owned a PS4 for 3 years until the disc reading issues happened. It was out of warranty, so I had to pay a service fee of $150. The repairs or a replacement of a refurbished one will come in 3 weeks. In the meantime, since GameFly doesn't have any late fees and due dates, I'm going to keep my rented games. I still have my PS3 and I can play some games on it as I ordered one yesterday. Plus, I was finally able to buy Child of Light on the PS3. It was a great RPG with such a Grandia-esque action. Speaking of, there has not been a new Grandia game in the works for years since Grandia III for the PS2.

Being said, I'll be writing a blog about PS4 memories that associate games for the PS4, RPG and non and other stuff I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment