Monday, October 7, 2013

Just ordered Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl today!

Back in the first of October, this 3DS game called Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl has finally hit the shelves in the west after Atlus did a great job announcing this game. Prudently, I have the demo version where your level is limited up to level 10 and I have beaten all quests and 100%ed it. So in the full version, it's not the case to limit your level. True that it's cool but I've managed to be the first one to order and rent from GameFly. Once Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, the day when it hits my mailbox comes, I gotta be the first one to play it on my Backloggery. I'm expecting you to get it because it's awesome. If you RPG readers have a GameFly membership, you can rent it or you can buy it from GameStop if you have enough money. After reaching the halfway mark, I'll write a challenging review about it to make it a total of 8 reviews for 2 more reviews to hit the first milestone mark. Although it doesn't have a special edition or a limited edition and I really don't mind playing the normal edition. So, if you love anime-style cutscenes, I would recommend giving you a pass for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment