Saturday, October 19, 2013

Just ordered Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix today!

After a demand for a Kingdom Hearts remake in HD, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix finally releases to the west! I always loved Kingdom Hearts because it's a crossover with Disney and Square-Enix characters for obvious fun. Plus, I made sure that I've finally ordered it and I did it, in a sneaky way during my Backloggiversary today! Thanks to Square-Enix's hard working, we been wanting a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection for years. As you may know, fans, 1.5 Remix has Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories and a DS game that was ended up as a movie without any gameplay that is about 3 hours, and that is Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. (Again, I should get the popcorn) I read the news about Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix was officially announced and I can't wait for that, too. Here, 2.5 Remix will have Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and the one that was also ended up a movie as well, and that is Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded. With Kingdom Hearts III coming soon for the Xbox One and PS4, there's hope! Sadly, I couldn't beat Dream Drop Distance because it's really a tough game to play and it's a different game that you can switch from Sora and Riku and has a Drop Gauge as a time limit. Worse, I have gotten sashimied by a boss like 5 times! Maybe it was the difficulty I chose if I recall right. But in 1.5 Remix, it's not the case. This is hard to do since it's a collection, so for the review, I'll write it in 3 parts. Part 1 will be Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD. Part 2 will be Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. Finally, part 3 will be Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment