Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Record of Agarest War 2 review coming soon!

Good day, RPG fans! When continuing my journey for RPG game reviews, I have a review about Aksys' RPG game Record of Agarest War 2 coming soon because I have ordered it today! It's not just because I played the previous installments before, but it looks interesting and easy to 100% as well. This 11th review continues the reviewing since I currently had 10 reviews to hit the first milestone mark.

Sadly, I'm not the first one to get the game since it's been out 1 year ago and I didn't beat the previous games in the series. Zero on the other hand, I should've put it on Easy difficulty because I'm sick of getting a Game Over like around 10 times! The first one has an Easy difficulty and it's turning out to be bearable. This latest installment was considered as the third one because Zero was the second installment. I had to record that on my Backloggery to show them off, and I hope it has an Easy difficulty so I can beat it quickly with a possibility to 100% it.

No comments:

Post a Comment