Monday, October 21, 2013

Just ordered Valhalla Knights 3 today!

After a demand and a long wait, Valhalla Knights 3 has finally hit the shelves! I made sure that I was the first one to know more about the game that was released in the 15th of October, but was the second one to get the game. Hey, I don't mind playing second banana since I'm hosting a Tales of Xillia Theme Month in December. I heard Valhalla Knights 3 was an easy game to 100%. If you're a big fan of the Valhalla Knights series, then chances are, I'm expecting anyone of you to enjoy the game by now. Although the third installment has some deep abilities and such. I may be playing second banana, but it's still instant results. Back in 2010, Valhalla Knights 2 was released and since 3 years, the third one was finally released. It was barely a long time, fans, and my RPG tastes are a hit. As for the review about it, I'll cover everything on what Valhalla Knights 3 has to offer. Although I don't have enough money to buy previous installments by the PSP on the PlayStation Store, so I figured that I'm gonna enjoy it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment