Thursday, October 17, 2013

Just finished Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl!

After a hard battle, I finally managed to beat Etrian Odyssey Untold! Man, that part of it has this effect on me. Wow, just wow. I'm glad I'm done with it after writing an exciting review about it. Although it doesn't have a special treatment or anything, but it's one of the biggest names of an RPG game. I couldn't be the first one who managed to beat it fair and square since SOMEONE beat it in one day. That's impossible! Plus, I would recommend anyone to play this game. Sadly, I didn't have a max level Robin and didn't finish all quests because I'm lazy, but what a great game to play! On to the next RPG game! I wonder what will it be for the next review? Valhalla Knights 3? Lost Odyssey? Time and Eternity? Paper Mario: Sticker Star? Diablo III? Record of Agarest War 2? Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix? Don't know! Since I've rented one of the RPG games to avoid having a "plethora" of RPG games, I'll make an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment