Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tales of Xillia December Theme Month

Hello, RPG friends and fans. It's a great pleasure that I'm gonna host a Tales of Xillia Theme Month in December on the Backloggery site! As you may know, people, the reason why I'm hosting a theme month about Tales of Xillia is because after a long while ago, I've been having a long rant about how mad I was about the Low availability being on it, but last week, I've played it for the first time. If you have a Backloggery account, and if you want to join the fun on the Tales of Xillia December Theme Month, be sure to PM or comment me there, Google Tales of Xillia pictures and look for the one with a character and banner that you're comfortable with. The Tales of Xillia Theme Month in fact, is an event on the Backloggery site where they have profile pictures with one character and a banner associated with the game. The signups are currently open until December, so I need participants for the theme month prior to the month. Below is a list of ToX December Theme Month participants.

List of Tales of Xillia December Theme Month Backloggery participants:

Me (rpgfanboy) as Jude Mathis
NettoSaito as Milla Maxwell
KasumiBlue as Alvin
Ludger as himself

UPDATE: It would appear that SuperSlash won't be able to be a participant for the Tales of Xillia Theme Month in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment