Monday, October 14, 2013

Lightning Returns thoughts

Are you guys interested in wanting Lightning Returns? I know I am. As you can see, its gameplay is different than the previous installments of the XIII series and it's gameplay is similar to NIS America's game Time and Eternity. I've played both installments and they are awesome. I can't wait to play it, but it won't hit store shelves until next year and it's a long time! I really want it now, but I can't rush in. Besides, I have other RPG games to play until then. That might make the wait a bit easier. So does my thoughts about it. Sadly, Lightning Returns didn't have party members and a special treatment. But that doesn't matter, though, as long as it's a decent RPG game Square-Enix announced. If you love JRPGs, then I suggest giving you a pass. Well, that ends my thoughts about FFXIII: Lightning Returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment