Friday, September 13, 2013

Project X Zone is approaching!

In June 24, 2013, Project X Zone hits the stores in the west, which is a long time ago. Characters of Namco Bandai, SEGA and Capcom join forces to create the most amazing crossover RPG ever played, Project X Zone. I heard it's cool because I have the demo version on the 3DS. Overall, I rented it in full and it's the best! Monday or Tuesday, I'll enjoy playing it and write an amazing review about it!

Basically, its gameplay is even harder than Fire Emblem. Project X Zone is a great game. Fire Emblem is not my cup of tea because my units easily die. Well, a little bit. Remember the game called Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance? It's a hard game to play and it's flawed. As for Project X Zone, it may have too many chapters, but it's a fun game. I doubt that I'm able to make a cool unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment