Friday, September 13, 2013

My rant on the .hack//G.U. series

.hack//G.U. is a great game without a doubt. It's so sad that it's not sold in stores anymore. I'm really gonna miss that game because in 2006, Namco Bandai and CyberConnect2 published the series and the first volume hits the shelves, which is 7 years ago. It even came in 3 volumes.

Since it's no longer in stores, I got my high hopes in either the .hack//G.U. series being available on PSN because you can now download PS2 games on the PS3 or wanting Namco Bandai to make a .hack//G.U. HD Collection, which I been hoping for years. Since the PS4 is hitting the shelves soon, I doubt that you download PS2 games with it. I wish that it'll be a good idea by shared fans for .hack//G.U. HD Collection to be made. If not, then maybe I hope for them to be on PSN. I just don't have enough cash on my account to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment