Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tales of Xillia rant + Gameplay video

Before I give you the gameplay video, I have a long rant about wanting and getting Tales of Xillia. As of August 6, 2013, Xillia hits the shelves and it's been out. I plan to buy it, but it costs a lot of money, so I'm gonna rent it from GameFly first. However, it's been one month and 2 weeks and I never played it before. In the special post of the RPG Game Room, you been watching NettoSaito, Nuke, massive_damage, KasumiBlue, idiotman and onionfabre enjoying their butts off on Tales of Xillia. Since they have it before me, I'm gonna give them a pass for that. I just realized something amiss. I'm not really the only one who never played it and discovery complete. How will the other users enjoy it? And what user who should decrease my anxiety for Tales of Xillia? The one thing I personally hate was Low availability games including Tales of Xillia. They have a 25-49 likelihood. So I decided to play something else.

Now here's a gameplay video as a present.


No comments:

Post a Comment