Thursday, September 26, 2013

Tales of Xillia is finally approaching!

Guess what, RPG fans and readers? I've finally get to play Tales of Xillia! I know I mentioned that before, but I know the release date for Tales of Xillia is August 6, 2013, which is a long time ago. You know what will be great? Tales of Xillia 2 is going to be released next year. As soon as Saturday or Monday comes, I'm gonna wait for the mailman to come, get out of the house, pick it up from the mailbox, get back in the house to enjoy playing it, write a review about it and plus, make my partner Netto very proud! Even since he was the first one to get it from GameStop. I'm amazed on that. Watch me, Netto, as you bare witness that I'm gonna enjoy Tales of Xillia! Just like I've enjoyed the .hack//G.U. series since both games are directly related to each other because of the things below.

-Awesome combat experience.
-Beast Awakening works like Tales of Xillia's Over Limit.
-Pressing the triangle button to open the menu during battle.
-Double Trigger feels like the Link Artes Chain feature, but better.

And once I've beaten it, I'm gonna do my wish story for .hack//Xillia Vol 2 - Retromingence. However, it's going to be on Capcom-Unity because I recall Jochan's words. He said If I'm supporting a game, it means I'm helping someone support it. Otherwise, I'm wishing it. He also said that it's a bad idea to talk about wanting a game to wish to be announced here. ShimpDino, I feel your love on your wishlist for your vs. Capcom game idea. Nuke, I recall that you loved to play Tales games. And Hellcat, you and Erica are having a good time because of the women with the biggest breasts in the world, courtesy of Litchi from BlazBlue. But hey, Xillia is awesome. As my present, I have a gameplay video of Tales of Xillia.


No comments:

Post a Comment