Wednesday, September 11, 2013

RPG Game Room Rundown coming tomorrow + Looking for an aid

Hello, RPG fans, I'm here to tell you the good news. In the special post to the RPG Game Room, you been watching me and NettoSaito talking to each other before the RPG Game Room Rundown that is coming tomorrow and I hope you like it, fans. The upcoming rundown will feature some things about RPG games and RPG games from companies. Be sure to catch the rundown on the next following post.

Here's a quick update to get you started. I'm looking for a suitable aid to help me and to take over as a substitute host of this site for when I'm not here. Note that I'm not going to just accept one person out of the blue, I'm going to choose a user who has skills, was level-headed and more importantly, polite. This is the quick update to get you going. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment