Sunday, September 8, 2013

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time approaching!

In September 1, 2004, Square-Enix's Star Ocean: Till the End of Time hits store shelves. Right now, it's no longer in stores anymore, and I do not doubt that it'll be on the PlayStation Network because you can download PS2 games on the PS3! As you may or may not know, Square-Enix has a rundown on RPG games while going through some hard times 9 years ago. Once the second Star Ocean game releases on the PS1, that was basically for Square to know.

Although I played it back in Indiana. I was confused what to do next, so I really should pay attention to the cutscenes to know well. I'm not too familiar when Square-Enix has a mini event. Final Fantasy X-2 has won best RPG game ever over the past 8 years. Since it's no longer in stores, I've rented in full! When Monday starts, all I have to do is to wait for the mailman to come, get out of the house, go to the mailbox, pick it up, directly head back to the house, play it and write a review about it!

Although I didn't rent the Greatest Hits edition or the Platinum edition. Square-Enix should be thankful for their responsibility. If you love JRPGs, anime or action games, then I recommend liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment