Monday, February 3, 2014

My favorite parts about Capcom

As you can see, Capcom's hardworking was my favorite part because I was from Capcom-Unity. Also, you have came to the right place for me to tell you my favorite parts and memories on the hardworking of Capcom. Now, first off, my very first part was Capcom did a great job announcing Marvel vs. Capcom 3 after waited a decade. Also, it was released in 2012, which is 2 years ago! When the roster was finalized, Mega Man, the mascot of Capcom didn't make it, causing the fans to be angry. We waited 10 years for MvC3 to be announced, but the fans derailed that because of no Mega Man? After that, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was officially announced. It has 12 new characters and 8 new and opposite stages.

The next part of mine was regarding to Street Fighter. It's a fighting game with a lot of action. When the original Street Fighter IV was released, Capcom has moved on to Super Street Fighter IV. Then it's Ultra Street Fighter IV, which is not yet released. After releasing SSFIV, Capcom has joined forces with Namco Bandai to develop Street Fighter X Tekken. After it was released, we STILL have yet to get to see Tekken X Street Fighter. In hindsight, I would call it Street Fighter vs. Tekken after some continuous gameplay of it, though.

My third favorite part, Capcom has did a bad thing to make fans upset. The worst thing Capcom did was a cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3. They waited 10 years for it to be finally announced, but both the full version and the prototype version are officially cancelled. (That might be why Mega Man was no longer the popular mascot of Capcom.) It's sad that the Mega Man series are no longer.

After that, the fans are spamming the suggestion box and swearing at Capcom. When I first signed up to Capcom-Unity, I made a suggestion that I nicely ask the mods to shut them up about the cancellation of Mega Man Legends. It happens before the announcement of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I would make that my most favorite part.

Back in August 11, 2013, I was no longer active much on Capcom-Unity because I took my blog to the next generation. That brings back memories. Above are my favorite parts about Capcom.

2 comments:

  1. Do you even know what favorite means? You keep saying your favorite parts about Capcom is how they mess up. Are you saying you hate the company, and that the only good thing they do is screw up? That's what this article is basically saying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do know what favorite means. What I'm saying is, I loved the company so much and what I like about Capcom was a great job on announcing MvC3 and SFxT. Also, the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3 was my most favorite part of it because that causes fans to swear at Capcom. It's what Capcom did was bad. In fact, this article has my favorite memories of Capcom since I'm no longer active on Capcom-Unity.

    ReplyDelete