Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ordered Bravely Default and Lightning Returns! + Extreme hype!

Thanks to Square-Enix's hard working, Bravely Default and Lightning Returns release and more importantly, I made sure that I put the other games on hold for those two to rent them the moment they are really available! Strategy completed! Now, as you guys know, Square-Enix has spent a lot of time developing Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV. They are going to take a long time before they are going to be released.

For Bravely Default, the game is awesome! I heard it has some gameplay from the PS1 Final Fantasy games and have characters in chibi-form. In hindsight, I would call it "Final Fantasy Lite," but I also heard that if I call it that, then most of the games will be called that, so I think I won't. There's a good chance that this will be the last time we lost our edge, which is the situation that has took a turn for the worse until the development team has hard working.

As for Lightning Returns, I played the demo and it looks great! I heard it has a real-time battle system that can play alot like NIS' Time and Eternity and new costumes are nice! It's the one we been hyped up for! The second of the XIII series was a great game. As for the first one, it's hard on some parts, but can be easy if you got the hang of it. It's a good thing the third entry finally releases worldwide!

I just assumed that those two of Square-Enix's creations will hold me off until Tales of Symphonia Chronicles finally releases to the US! Now, with my extreme hype being in session, a review will be written soon.

With that out of the way, time to make my move! I just need to impress NettoSaito and Kharg with some extended gameplay of those two and beat one of them before Symphonia Chronicles releases. More importantly, be on the lookout for the boss that looks like Cthulhu on one of the games! I don't know which one to play first, so which one do you think I'll play first?

No comments:

Post a Comment