Friday, February 28, 2014

My favorite parts on The Backloggery

Okay, I been tracking down my friends on the site while playing games. Besides, I was knowing what I'm doing to increase my play speed, finding something very productive. Because of that, I can't be held down because my Backloggery has been started by me!

The whole site was a nutshell because of the Now Playing screen. It was a website that allows you to track and record your games as Unfinished, Beaten, Completed, Null and Mastered. The site was my favorite because of the traditionals. My friends list will be my Multitap. Now for the Wishlist feature, I use it to keep track of games I wanted so I don't have to forget about them. Also, the site has a dynamic Now Playing signature that allows you to show off everyone what games you're playing.

Now let's move on to my favorite parts on The Backloggery. The reason why I love it was because a lot of people been playing games. My favorite part was the Mei-Mei day part. It's because it allows anyone to mostly anticipate their games, like CephiYumi's most anticipated game, AquaPazza: AquaPlus Dream Match. It's a fighting game that has characters from visual novels ToHeart, Tears to Tiara, Utawarerumono, and more. Although I wasn't involved into it because I'm not a part of it. For the next Mei-Mei day, my most anticipated game will be Tales of Symphonia!

Next up is looking for someone who is tracking a game. I'm looking for games that has the beautiful titles. Here's the list.

Games with the beautiful titles I'm looking for are:

Atelier games (Includes the Iris series, Arland series and the ones from Tecmo Koei)
Mugen Souls
Disgaea
Hyperdimension Neptunia
The Guided Fate Paradox
Ar Tonelico series
Mana Khemia
The Witch and the Hundred Knight (It's not yet released, but can be a beautiful title)
Trinity Universe
Cross Edge
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Time and Eternity
BlazBlue series
AquaPazza: AquaPlus Dream Match
Persona 4 Arena
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

Those are the titles that I'll be looking for. For inspiration, I use the Clay Fighter: Sculptor's Cut theme, as well as other music. I'm pretty sure nighttime can be suitable.

If you wanted a Backloggery, you can start your own! As stated, those are my favorite parts of The Backloggery.

2 comments:

  1. Those games sure do have beautiful titles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct! By the way, are you a member of Netto's Game Room?

    ReplyDelete